- Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.dzamlinggar.net
The website www.dzamlinggar.net provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the company, either to contact us or to request budgets.
The condition of user is assigned automatically to the person who is navigating the page www.dzamlinggar.net and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
- Ownership of the web and identification of the Service Provider of the Information Society
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, about services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR with CIF number G76619303, registered in the Trade Register of Association National, Section 1th, Nacional Number 604487.
Avenida Adeje 300, 38, 38678 - Playa Paraiso, Adeje (santa Cruz De Tenerife)
Website hosted by:
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on filling in data collection forms. Only those over 18 years old can provide data through our website, and children under 16 years can not provide them without the consent of parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.dzamlinggar.net has the following types of users:
Users who provide data in any of the available forms: the personal data that INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR requires including the name and email address and those provided by the user when filling out the forms.
Users who have not contacted the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR but from whom data are collected: data provided by cookies
Users of our private area: Includes the username and password.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
• Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR or third parties; as well as obstruct the access of other Users to the website and its services.
• Try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
• Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR or third parties.
• Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party
• Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
• Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, must send a notification to INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR duly identified, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring, and under its responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
All notifications and communications between users and INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users should contact INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR by:
• Send by mail to the following address: INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR - Avenida Adeje 300, 38, 38678 - Playa Paraiso, Adeje (Santa Cruz De Tenerife).
• Sending by email to the following address:
7. Industrial Property and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR, without any of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR without it being understood that the use or access thereof gives the User any rights over the same.
It is forbidden the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR. In case of non-compliance INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
8. Exemption from liability and modification of this legal notice
The information disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for information, reserving the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or not allow access to such information.
The INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but the INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR will not be held liable for any damages or losses caused by decisions taken in base on the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor of the problems that arise from the use of this website or another external connection; nor of the damages and/or damages in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this website.
The Users expressly accept that INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR will not be responsible for the unauthorized access or alteration of its transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor of any transaction made through of your web.
INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OF DZAMLING GAR reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.dzamlinggar. net
9. Partial invalidity
If any of the present clauses were declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and European regulations that may be applicable.
Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the website or with said products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S/ C de Tenerife.
If it is a final consumer nothing in this clause will affect the rights as such is recognized by the current legislation, and may choose to submit a claim to enforce their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their home.